PF registration for the Owner is necessary if
- He possesses a plant employing 20 or more individuals, or
- Some other organization/foundation with 20 or more workers or
- The category of such establishments whom the Central Government might, by notice would agree for enforced EPF employer registration
Benefits of Provident Fund
How do we work?
Fill our Registration Form & Make the Payment
Receive the Call from PF Professional
Upload the Particulars as demanded for PF return
PF Professional will draft for PF return
Cheers! Your PF return is now filed
- PF Return: Provident fund return must be filed by all units having PF registration every month. PF return is outstanding on the 25th of every month. Additionally, a concluding PF return is outstanding on the 25th of April for the annual year that ends on 31st March.
- PF Payment: Provident Fund (PF) expenses are due on the 15th of every month. The company must credit a total of 12% or 10% of the employee pays towards PF on or before this date every month. For maximum units, the PF rate of 12% would be valid.
- UAN: The Employee Provident Fund has propelled the Unified Portal to reorganize and make simpler all features of provident fund for both the partes employers and employees. Workers who have the recently allocated UAN can make use of the Unified Portal for numerous services.
The due date for Filing PF Returns:
- The Monthly Challan remittance to Bank’s due date for PF is 15th of Each Month
- The Monthly PF returns due date is the 25th of Every Month
- The yearly returns due date are 30th April every year
Fine for postponement in PF disbursement by employer
Delay in disbursement of PF by employer having PF registration will draw fine as follows
Up to 2 months
2 – 4 months
|4 – 6 months||15%|
|Above 6 months||
FAQ For Online PF Registration
The Employee Provident Fund also known as PF is an advantage offered to the employees besides their basic salary, which can support them after their retirement, or at the time of any mishaps or during emergencies.
Unless The PF beneficiary has gone through the PF registration process he will not be able to access the Employer Portal of EPFO and view his PF status.
This scheme is relevant to all corporations or business institutions that employ over 20 or more employees.
The following individuals are excluded from this scheme: A retired employee, an employee who is migrating abroad for permanent settlement, apprentice or interns, etc.
The basic advantage is that the nominee obtains the pension in the instance of the death of the pension member.
Devoid of PF registration, an employee can’t sight his PF status on the EPFO portal and likewise, he won’t be capable of entitlement any PF amount.
At present, any PF withdrawals are accredited straight into the recipient’s bank account
In this instance, the contribution is calculated on the basis of the remunerations paid in a calendar month.
No, you are not required to be physically present for the process, VYAPAR AADHAR is an online catering platform & all that is needed is a good internet connection in your phone/laptop/computer and the essential documents with you and we can get the process finished no matters even if you are present at the farthest location of India
UAN is the abbreviation for Universal Account Number. The UAN acts as an umbrella for the numerous Member Ids allocated to a person by diverse establishments. The concept is to link manifold Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) allocated to a single member under only one Universal Account Number. This will facilitate the member to sight particulars of all the Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) linked to it. If a member is previously allocated Universal Account Number (UAN) then he/she is obligatory to offer the similar, on joining new institution to allow the employer to in-turn mark the new allotted Member Identification Number (Member Id) to the already allocated Universal Identification Number (UAN)
Yes, beyond a total 12% EPF input of the employer, 8.33% is put down to the Employee pension scheme (EPS) that can be withdrawn on the retirement of an employee.
An entity can be listed up to 3 accredited signatories by apprising its DSC on the EPFO portal. Such DSC is essential to be informed to validate the KYC documentation online & for finishing the PF claim online.
Beyond the complete employer’s contribution of 12%, nearly 8.33% is transformed to the Employees’ Pension Scheme, where the remaining amount of 3.67% is transformed into the EDLI account.