Professional Tax is similar to Income tax but the difference is that it is collected by the State Government. It is a tax on all sorts of occupations, employments and engagement and imposed depending upon the profits of such occupation, employment and engagement. It is imposed on staff, an individual conducting any business together with freelancers, specialists etc.
Let the experts of VYAPAR AADHAR offer you the required help on the P-Tax Registration & Filling process. P-Tax is also known as Professional Tax is being levied by each and every State Govt. on every paid person. The P-Tax is imposed depending upon the occupation, employment and engagement of the distinct taxpayer. The tax charges are also diverse as per the various State Governments but the maximum amount of due P-Tax is INR 2000 per year. Till today, states for instance Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa Karnataka, West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Gujarat, Kerala, and Meghalaya are indicting this particular tax.
- Taxable entities are Company/Firms/LLP: Company, firms, LLP, Corporation, societies, HUF, Associations, clubs.
- Specialists (People): Legal Experts like lawyers, Attorneys, medical councils like the dentist, medical counselors, doctors and other experts like management mentors, tax advisors, inspectors, CS, CA, Coverage agents, technologists, designers and freelancers are all regarded as skilled individuals who need to pay professional tax.
- PTEC (Professional Tax Enrollment Certificate): This is compensated by the business unit, possessor or an expert i.e. Private/ Public Limited Company, Sole Proprietor, Director Etc.
- PTRC: (Professional Tax Registration Certificate): Government or Non- Government company subtracts the tax from the worker’s wages and credits the same to the government.
Registering & Filling of P-Tax is Obligatory for
How do we work?
Fill in the details in the form and Make the expenses
Receive the call from our P-Tax Professional
Upload the details as per request
VYAPAR AADHAR will finish the complete registration procedure
Documents essential for P-Tax and for Registration
The below-mentioned documents are compulsory for online P-Tax registration by VYAPAR AADHAR
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Evidence of the office with NOC from the possessor of that location
- Bank Pass Book1st page / Statement
- Govt fees Rs 300/- (Three Hundred Rupees only)
- Listed Mobile no & Email id
- Recognition of the online form, together with the printout of the digital form that is submitted.
- PAN Card Photocopy.
- Home Address evidence of Partner, Director, Proprietor.
- Evidence of Constitution of business-like Record of Incorporation.
- Blank Annulled Cheque.
- Address proof of Business dwelling.
- Establishment Certificate.