How We Operate?
- Fill the details in form & make the Payment
- Receive a Call from our CA Panel & provide the essential Documents
- We will begin to Draft the Necessities to the ROC & MCA
- Subsequent to the DIN & DSC listing, we will ensue for Business Name Sanction
- Cheers! Your Public Limited Company is registered successfully
Form will be integrated here.
The Companies Act, 2013 of the Indian Govt. controls and supervises the registration process for a Public Limited company. Moreover, the Registrar of Companies (ROC) legalizes the procedure with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Certainly! A Public Limited company can register itself innumerous stock exchanges in India and increase its capital from the stock market itself.
The main condition while registration of a Public Limited company is the least paid-up share capital of Rs. 5 Lakhs. However, it has been cancelled by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 of the Indian Govt.
A Public Limited Company’s key obligation is based upon keeping transparency of its business process and the course of its funds. The organization is needed to frequently issue the Audit Reports, Statutory credentials and its Annual Compliances with ROC/MCA, RBI, SEBI, etc.
Not at all! Vyapar Aashar offers 360° direction and expert backing to finish the Public Company Registration procedure completely on our digital platform. All you need is a steady internet connection to handover the documents as told by our CA panel.